TRUMP COMPLIMENTED MY BREASTS - MARY TRUMP



Mary Trump, niece to United States president, Donald Trump has claimed  in her forthcoming tell-all book that her uncle complimented her breasts during a visit to his Florida resort in the early 1990s.

The elder Trump took notice of his niece's body when she turned up to lunch at his Mar-a-Lago resort in a bathing suit, Mary writes in "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man."

"Holy shit, Mary. You're stacked," Donald said, according to the book, an advanced copy of which was obtained by Business Insider.

Marla Maples, Donald's then-wife, reprimanded him in "mock horror" with a slap on the wrist, Mary claims in the book.

"I was twenty-nine and not easily embarrassed, but my face reddened, and I suddenly felt self-conscious," Mary, now a clinical psychologist, writes. "I pulled my towel around my shoulders. It occurred to me that nobody in my family, outside of my parents and brother, had ever seen me in a bathing suit."h

The White House has denied the contents of the book. In a statement about Mary's book, deputy press secretary Sarah Matthews said: "Mary Trump and her book's publisher may claim to be acting in the public interest, but this book is clearly in the author's own financial self-interest. President Trump has been in office for over three years working on behalf of the American people why speak out now?"

The president has a history of making misogynistic comments and has on multiple occasions publicly objectified his daughter Ivanka. At least 25 women have made sexual assault and harassment allegations against the president since the 1970s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMMONWEALTH YOUTHS RECRUITMENT

LEKKI ATTACK: COCA-COLA DONATES ₦20 MILLION TO COVER VICTIMS’ MEDICAL BILLS

ASPAS LATE GOAL HOLDS BARCELONA