VICTOR OSIMHEN APOLOGIZES TO PUNCH FOR HIS EARLIER STATEMENT

 

Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen have taken to Twitter to apologise to Nigerian news outlet Punch for the language he used in replying them few days ago.

Recall that the newspaper published a post where the new Napoli recruit was alleged to have made a statement of emulating club legend Diego Maradona of which he debunked by writing: 

"I never said such a thing, y’all copy paste journalist just like to fabricate lies, since the passing of my late father I haven’t grant any interview whatsoever, stop this nonsense else na thunder go fire una."

He wrote via Twitter late on Sunday night "As much as I dislike being misquoted or taken out of context by the media, I want to apologise to @MobilePunch and other journalists that felt offended for the type of language I used in my earlier post,sorry about it,make una no vex I still be una boy...peace❤️

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLACK MANAGERS SHOULD BE GIVEN A CHANCE IN FOOTBALL - RAHEEM STERLING

COMMONWEALTH YOUTHS RECRUITMENT

Everything you need to know about the windows 10 may 2020 update